Join us for the Equine Specialist in Mental Health and Learning Workshop and Skills Test!
This three – day workshop is offered to:
- Equine professionals and therapeutic riding instructors who are interested in working with individuals with mental health and/or learning issues
- Mental Health of Education Professionals who are interested in gaining experience in incorporating EAAT into their current treatment protocols
- An overview of PATH Intl. standards, core values, EAL and Psychotherapy With Equines programs, and examples of what those programs may look like
- Defining the role of the equine specialist
- Roleplay scenarios and hands-on experience
- Collaborative discussions regarding the mental health professionals and educations teams and their roles
- Preparation for the PATH Intl. ESMHL Certification
Dates: November 10, 2023 to November 13, 2023 (Workshop: 11/10/23 – 11/12/23 ~ Skills Test: 11/13/23)
Time: 8am to 5:30pm all three days of the workshop. Skills Test Day will start at 8am. All participants taking the skills test must be on-site one hour from the time your test is scheduled.
Location: Dream Catchers at the Cori Sikich Therapeutic Riding Center
Address: 10120 Fire Tower Rd, Toano, VA 23168
- Workshop & Horsemanship Skills Test: $675 (includes continental breakfast, lunch, drinks, and snacks)
- Workshop Only: $550
- Horsemanship Skills Test Only: $125
- Audit Only: $250
Registration Deadline: October 1, 2023 – Payment must be received with your registration forms to secure your spot.
Dream Catchers has extended the registration deadline to October 6, 2023
Contact: Kathy McGraw, Program Coordinator
- Office Phone: 757-566-1775
- Email: email@example.com